CSCI 2270-300: Data Structures
- Instructor: Ashutosh Trivedi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Teaching Assistants (Recitations) :
- Guohui Ding (email@example.com)
- Yu-Ju Lee (Yuju.Lee@colorado.edu)
- Saiyma (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Elizabeth Spaulding (email@example.com)
- Varad Deshmukh (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sharat Nimmagadda (email@example.com)
- CSCI 1300 or CSCI 1310 or CSCI 1320 or ECEN 1030 or ECEN 1310 and APPM 1345 or APPM 1350 or MATH 1300 or MATH 1310 (all minimum grade C-).
- Class Meeting Times: Monday-Wednesday-Friday (03:00pm—03:50pm)
- Office hours:
- Ashutosh Trivedi (Wednesday 10:00am—11:30am and Friday 10:00am—11:30am).
- Venue :
- Class meeting location: MUEN E050
- Office Hour location: ECCE 1B11
The course Moodle page is the primary source of all information related to this course. Students are responsible for monitoring the Moodle site and for any announcements made there. Course content, such as lecture notes, assignments, quizzes, interview schedulers, will be accessed there. Students need to self enroll by going to http://moodle.cs.colorado.edu/ and finding CSCI 2270. The Moodle enrollment key will be announced on the first lecture on 13th of January.